Help stock the IPD clothing closet and snack pantry by supplying our families with ongoing needs from our Amazon Wish List.
THE WISH LIST
– Contemporary, interview-appropriate skirt and pant suits
– Attractive, crisp blouses
– Beautiful, business-casual separates
– Trousers/dress pants and skirts
– Sharp, stylish jewelry, handbags, and scarves
– Pantyhose – any size or skin tone (NEW only, please)
– Cosmetics and toiletries (NEW only, please)
– New or gently used
– Any size clothing is welcome
– Appropriate for the workplace
– Cleaned and pressed
– Free of strong odors (moth balls, smoke, body odor, pet odor)
Sports bras (all sizes)
Women underwear (all sizes)
Children underwear (all sizes)
New or gently used baby clothes (all sizes)
Men underwear (All sizes)
Men Socks (All sizes)
Soap bar containers
Donations are accepted on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays 12:00 a.m. — 2:00 p.m.
Please call 469-305-2862 to confirm your drop-off during these hours or schedule another time
What People Say About Our Company
We continually experiment. We fail quickly and productively. We use data and feedback to guide our course.
Contributions from our local partners come in many forms – donations, educational programs, counseling, adult classes, health services, and more! Thank you to our community partners, for your time, dedication, and support! You make such a positive impact on our families and community.